hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, May 07, 2007
Monday, May 07, 2007
I saw this random note beside the library computer: (sorry can't really remember the exact thing)
I am confident that I can lie
To the questions of the FBI
If I ever decide to steal onion rings
From Burger King.
Major haha.
Ok, I don't sound that amused. I guess I shall be that way every monday. Ticketing and reservation. If someone wants to book 1 seat from discounted economy class Y using China Airlines flight number 813, departing on 18 May from Singapore to Hong Kong and then on the 20May go from Hong Kong to Bangkok, the instruction in Amadeus would be:
>SSCI813Y18MAYSINHKG1*20MAYHKGBKK
Do this sort of crap for three hours and thou shalt end up like moi. I am not as think as you drunk I am. Ha. On second thought, I think my instructions might only cause an error in the system. 0_o who knows. Don't want to think about it sia.
I'm very tempted to pull my hair out while writing my resume and cover letter, and then later on to start preparing for my issue presentation this thurs morning on why entrepreneurs are important in Singapore.
...
I shall resume working on them.